Here we have listed our favourite museums, galleries and indoor sports centres for you to try at your leisures. Don’t hesitate to read our destination articles which include some interesting city guides on the homepage, which give tips on the best things to do in the UK’s top cities to visit!
Editor in Chief
Hello, my name is Sophie Brent and I am the editor in chief of homesforholiday.co.uk - a website evolved from my passion for adventure and interest in property market.
London Olympics 2012
The London Olympics are due to take place in July 2012 and homeforholiday has made the Olympics a feature! To find out all about the summer line-up, visit our London Olympics page
Did you know?
That the Arc de Triomphe roundabout in Paris has 10 unmarked lanes and twelve exits.
Find out more facts...
- A42 southbound exit for M42/A444 | Southbound | Congestion
- A34 southbound between B4640 and A303 | Southbound | Congestion
- A12 southbound at a minor junction between A1144 and A47 north of Bascule Bridge | Southbound | Congestion
- A45 westbound within the A4071 junction | Westbound | Congestion
- M60 anti-clockwise between J6 and J5 | Anti-Clockwise | AuthorityOperation