My name is Sophie Brent and I am the editor in chief for homesforholiday.co.uk.
Like most people, I like travelling, experiencing new places and meeting new people.
I also like writing about itand sharing ideas and information. I have some experience
in real estate business too but my passion was always exploring so I decided to join these two
elements and work on homesforholiday.co.uk. This website focuses on holiday accommodation
and ideas for leisure activity in the United Kingdom, but I do keep my eyes open for other exciting holiday opportunities happening in other parts of the world.
Quoting an English writer G. K. Chesterton:
“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land;
it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.”
Editor in Chief
Hello, my name is Sophie Brent and I am the editor in chief of homesforholiday.co.uk - a website evolved from my passion for adventure and interest in property market.
London Olympics 2012
The London Olympics are due to take place in July 2012 and homeforholiday has made the Olympics a feature! To find out all about the summer line-up, visit our London Olympics page
Did you know?
That the Arc de Triomphe roundabout in Paris has 10 unmarked lanes and twelve exits.
Find out more facts...
- A42 southbound exit for M42/A444 | Southbound | Congestion
- A34 southbound between B4640 and A303 | Southbound | Congestion
- A12 southbound at a minor junction between A1144 and A47 north of Bascule Bridge | Southbound | Congestion
- A45 westbound within the A4071 junction | Westbound | Congestion
- M60 anti-clockwise between J6 and J5 | Anti-Clockwise | AuthorityOperation